When you are moving in Houston, you want a moving company that you can rely on to get the job done quickly, keep your belongings safe, and stay within budget. The Right Move is proud to be that moving company. With over 2 decades of experience offering local moving services in Houston, we know the city and how to meet our customers’ demands.
Contact us today to talk to a moving agent or schedule a free moving estimate. (713) 338-2058
• Complete Moving Solutions: We offer a full array of moving services designed to make your life easier during this hectic time. From packing to storage, we can take care of everything for you. Our moving services are flexible so you only pay for services you really need.
• Free estimates: There are never any hidden costs in our moving estimates. We include not-to-exceed amounts in our local moving contracts so you can rest assured that you won’t go way over budget.
• Fair Hourly Rates: Local moves are usually charged on an hourly rate. Our rates our competitive and we do not charge you for breaks taken by our movers.
• Professional Moving Equipment: By investing in moving technology like dollies and lifts, we are able to get your move completed faster and save you money.
• Courteous Movers: Our movers will treat you and your home with respect!
• Going the Extra Mile for Our Customers: We help with all the details of the move, and take care of many of them for free. We will provide extras like carpet protectors, furniture pads, mattress covers at no extra cost.
What You Need to Know About Local Houston Moving Services
Local moving services are usually performed on an hourly rate which may vary depending on when you schedule your move. For example, most moving companies charge higher rates for weekends and the end of the month, as well as summer. You may be able to save money on your move by moving during off times such as a weekday in the middle of the month.
There is no shortage of moving companies in Houston, but customers need to realize that these moving services can vary drastically. Many cheap moving companies use day laborers who may be strong, but lack the skill and finesse to care for your belongings. Moving may not seem like a job which takes skill, but it is very important that movers know how to do things like properly lift boxes, how to load furniture into the moving truck, how to stack and secure items in the truck so they don’t move around, and also how to keep everything organized.
The Right Move strives to offer more than your typical moving company. We carefully choose our movers to form an elite team. They are given additional training and paid fair wages to motivate them to do their jobs well. We also give bonuses to our movers for damage free moves. The bonuses keep our staff happy, keep your belongings safe, and also reduce insurance claims for damages, so it is a win-win for everyone.
How to Get Started with a Local Houston Move
Most home moves are scheduled about 1 month in advance. If you are moving in the summer or at the end of the month, you may wish to schedule your move earlier. Because of this, we recommend that you start looking for a moving company as soon as you find out you are moving. Research numerous companies and then schedule estimates with several of them. The Right Move offers free no-obligation moving estimates at your home.
During the moving estimate, our moving agent will inform you about various services which are available to you. Make sure to ask questions and explain any concerns you have, such as about how you will keep grandma’s grandfather clock safe during the move or how you will move your fish tank.
Once you have decided on a local moving company, you should schedule your date and dates for any services. The Right Move always arrives to moves on time and gets the job completed to your satisfaction.
Contact us today to get a free estimate on local moving services and to find out how we can help you with your Houston move.